Saturday, September 29, 2012

9/22 - Xillinx

Xillinx was the 2nd cross race this season, the weather was great and my race was early at 9:45.  All I can say about this race was 'Crash', in the 50 mins of racing I had 3 good crashes.  I started near the front and only fell off a little at the start.  The first crash was over a log that was just high enough to catch the chain ring.  I made it over each lap but the 2nd when I took a different line to try and pass another rider, I went over the bars and down the hill.  The 2nd crash was a little higher speed down a hill on a dirt path, I just lost the path and fell off the right.  The 3rd was a simple wash out around a turn, taking down another rider with me.  I also almost fell over a berm trying to get some air for a photographer as well, I rode around a few logs off course but managed to keep it upright.  I ended up 8th over all at the end.  Maybe a little bit less air pressure next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment